As an established Charity or Social Enterprise, you’ll know that to grow your business, you need 3 key ingredients:
1. The people with ideas and talent
2. The right kind of finance
3. And professional support to make it happen
If you’ve got the first and have ambitions to grow, then the Growth and Replication Challenge could help you deliver the rest.
What is the Growth & Replication Challenge?
The Challenge is a competitive opportunity that combines bespoke business support with tailored financial backing..
We’re looking for organisations who have developed strategies for growth or replication, are looking for investment between £100k and £1M and need help to make that happen in 2017.
Expressions of interest are being sought until midnight 3rd April 2017
Successful applicants will receive…
- Bespoke Support
- Professional business support worth up to £10,000 to address issues such as:
- Business Planning
- Product Design
- Specialist Skills
- Financial Forecasting
- Sales & Marketing
- Social Impact Reporting
- Tailored finance
- Access to flexible finance:
- Secured and unsecured investment
- 13 year fixed rate terms to provide confidence on future costs
- Patient arrangements (nothing or something to pay for the first 3 years)
- No upfront fees
For more information please visit the SIS website :-