A New Year’s Resolution for Business Success
We would like to encourage you to make “Disability Confidence” your New Year’s resolution.
The Disability Confident agenda has replaced the Two Ticks Symbol. The principles are the same; to become a business that embraces equality and diversity in the recruitment and retention of people with disabilities and health issues in the workplace.
Building a reputation as a Disability Confident Employer is a proven marker for business success; and you could discover someone your business just couldn’t do without.
Fife Council’s Supported Employment Service can help you become a Disability Confident Employer. Our Disability Confident Consultants will provide you with free and confidential advice about:
- Recruitment, training and retention solutions that allows you to recruit and keep the right people for your business
- Financial support to pay for adjustments or equipment to help people stay in work through the Access to Work Scheme
- Funding to help recruit and retain people with disabilities and health issues in the workplace
- Support available to help existing employees who might be struggling to stay in work
- Equality and Disability Awareness Training for staff and managers
Working alongside one of our Disability Confident Consultants opens up a world of free specialist recruitment and retention solutions for your business.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Next steps: Contact us for more information on email@example.com or 01592 583142 and one of our Disability Confident Consultants will be in touch.
Congratulations, you’ve taken your first step to becoming Disability Confident.