Disability Confident is replacing the Two Ticks Symbol.
The principles are the same; to become a business that embraces equality and diversity in the recruitment and retention of people with disabilities and health issues in the workplace.
Building a reputation as a Disability Confident Employer is a proven marker for business success; and you could discover someone your business just couldn’t do without.
Fife Council’s Supported Employment Service is keen to help Fife Social Enterprises become a Disability Confident Employer.
Disability Confident Consultants will provide you with FREE and confidential advice about:
- Recruitment, training and retention solutions that allows you to recruit and keep the right people for your business;
- Financial support to pay for adjustments or equipment to help people stay in work through the Access to Work Scheme;
- Funding to help recruit and retain people with disabilities and health issues in the workplace;
- Support available to help existing employees who might be struggling to stay in work;
- Equality and Disability Awareness Training for staff and managers;
Working alongside one of our Disability Confident Consultants opens up a world of free specialist recruitment and retention solutions for your business.
To take the first steps towards being recognised as a Disability Confident business, contact the Supported Employent team by e-mail to email@example.com or call 01592 583142